Saturday, September 18, 2010

The purpose of this blog

I had a list of all the affiliate programs I use on my pc, and it got pretty big, so I'm going to put the info up here. There are hundreds of affiliate programs out there, and they are NOT all created equal. Hopefully the info here will help someone to make a decision about which ones to use. I've tried about four separate times to make money on the internet, and the first three didn't go so well, partially because I signed up for almost everything, thinking that they were all good. This time I've been a lot more judicious in signing up, as well as being quick to un-sign up if something seems fishy, or if the system doesn't work. If anyone has any info on a particular affiliate program or site (good experience or bad one), feel free to email it to me or post it in a comment and I'll add it!

No comments:

Post a Comment