Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PTP4EVER

Finally, a traffic exchange I can thumbs up. PTP4EVER is a straightforward, simple traffic exchange. No stupid squeeze pages, no fuss, just do your thing and go. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired as heck of all the stupid smiling photos and "BUT WAIT, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PAY 2.22 AND I'LL TELL YOU-"
Screw that mess, it's not even about the money, it's about the wasting of my time. Your time is more valuable than your money, because no matter how much money you have, we all have the same amount of seconds in a minute, minutes in the hour, hours in the day, days in the week, weeks in the month, months in the year, years in the decade, decades in the lifetime, unless you've found some way to live forever lol.

Check it out and sign up here

Hey wait, I found out how to do that a while ago! Lol lol lol, it's so great!



No comments:

Post a Comment